Great Opportunity to Join Our Redlands Personal Lines Team as an Account Manager!
This position includes the complete servicing of Personal Lines accounts during and after initial sale; sales of new and existing accounts. This position requires accurate and courteous service to our fellow employees, clients, producers and company personnel. Each Account Manager shall grow and develop his/her talents and insurance knowledge to the highest level possible.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Directly responsible for the daily service requirements on assigned book of business including, but not limited to:
- Rating and quoting new and renewal business
- Binding coverage and confirming with client
- Preparing proposals for new and renewal clients
- Reviewing (and processing) all applications, renewal requests, policies, endorsements and audits for accuracy
- Ordering motor vehicle reports, and other necessary documents, as required
- Assisting other agency departments in securing and/or providing information necessary to issue appropriate polices in their department for which we have a mutual client
- Keeping client records up to date
- obtaining expiration dates for policies not written by us to follow-up on and quote
- Assisting in cross selling and account rounding
- Completing other essential functions as assigned
Education and/or Experience
Three years as a personal lines Account Manager. Account Manager should have thorough understanding of insurance industry, personal lines underwriting, products and coverage. CSR must be fully licensed as a Fire & Casualty Broker/Agent.
Knowledge, Abilities and Skills
- Strong organizational skills; ability to discern priority and initiative.
- Knowledge of Mercury, Safeco, CIG, Guard & Chubb extremely helpful
- Excellent product knowledge for a lines of business
- Excellent Computer skills, specifically AMS 360, Microsoft Word, Outlook and PL Rater
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, premiums, commissions, proportions and percentages.
- Ability to solve practical problems, interpret a variety of instructions and deal with a variety of variables furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
Pay & Benefits
- Compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications
- Position is eligible to participate in Bonus/Commission programs
- Employer Provided Health Insurance
- 401(k) program with employer contribution/profit sharing
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
Please contact Keith Moreland for all inquiries via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 909-792-8950
***To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed here are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.